Monday, July 28, 2008

Leaving on our honeymoon to Viva Las Vegas...(leaving for our honeymoon, not getting married) We got married in the Bountiful Temple! :)
























It took Courtland a while to take all the bobby pins out of my hair on the plane there! My head was like a 5 pounds lighter after! haha




















Got to love the Vegas Strip!




We think we're funny... My idea of course- I've always been a bit too honest.

We went to David Copperfield's magic show and before the show started a lady came up to us and asked us if we wanted to be volunteers on the show! Of course we did and she gave us instructions of what we were to do. We got to go up on stage together and make sure this huge piece of steel was actually steel and had no holes.. that kind of thing. It was really funny because David Copperfield told us to check out the "backside" of the steel (unknown to me David had previously whispered into Courtland's ear to grab my butt). And he did right on stage in front of everyone! I was shocked! But it was really hilarious and the crowd seemed amused!

I realise our honeymoon was over three months ago...but I'm still catching up! So you know what's coming next...the road trip out here! One day I'll be all caught up- SOON!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cute girl, you and your new hubby are so cute! I am so glad you found my blog

Anonymous said...

king fam is Jaclyn

Steph said...

After watching 21 and reading your post I think I need to take a trip to Vegas, looks like a ton of fun! When are you coming out here?

Chris and Em said...

haha I love the bobby pins...oh my gosh I was finding them for days!!!!

Eric and Kathleen said...

NICOLE?!?! Oh my gosh, I found your blog on Rachel's! I had no idea you blogged, I'm so happy! How are you guys? Your honey moon looks like it was so much fun. I miss you! Call me whenever you can!

Carley said...

Aww, sounds like you guys had a great time. How fun!

Oakstream Photography said...

hahaha...NOW that is funny!!!! Wish I was there to see Courtland grab your butt...hahahaha...I would of died in front of all those people!!!!

So glad you joined the blogging world. It's a crazy thing...hahahaha!!!!