Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You think you can change them.... but what they say is true!

Adam, Taylor, and Courtland playing halo for hours

Classic face! I caught Courtland playing after I had fallen asleep!

Pizza and video games... such a classic guy thing, us girls might never understand

When Courtland and I were dating I thought for sure once we were married he'd forget about halo and (grow up! :) haha) take up hobbies we like doing together. I never wanted to be one of those girls that thought they could just change their husband once they were married... but I thought video games? That's not trying to change him, just helping him learn there are more productive uses of his time.... Oh was I wrong! Yes, Courtland still LOVES to play halo and still has his friends come over to play with him too! What was I thinking, guys never change! Maybe one day.... haha far reaching I know!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Honey I thought the same thing when I got married... Boy was I SOOOO wrong! Boys... ha ha