Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Great Grandma Clifton turned 100 years old today!!!

My mom's family had a huge birthday bash for my great grandma Clifton on Tuesday to celebrate her 100th birthday today- Wednesday! Wow! 100 years of living- that's crazy! The even crazier part is she still lives on her own and is doing well! (recently her daughters have been taking turns staying with her everyday to be safe and keep her company) She's an amazing woman though I tell ya! I remember playing dress-up in her basement and her always having treats for me when I went to visit. Keep up the good work grandma and congratulations on your 100th birthday! We love you!

My great grandma is so sweet and still sends all of her grandkids birthday cards with money on their birthdays! I don't know how she does it, but we love her!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Happy Birthday! That's really neat.