Monday, February 9, 2009

Our First Doctor's Appointment!


We finally went to the doctor and found out just how far along I am. He measured "it" and the reader said I'm 9 weeks! That makes my due date about September 13th which works out perfecct for us because it gives us enough time to move back at the end of the summer. We also just found out we'll be moving to San Antonio, Texas for the summer- so HOT!! I'll be livin at the pool for sure!

13 comments:

Jill said...

oh man, it really is official!!! what a crazy adventure. welcome to parenthood. i think you'll love it. i say boys all around. you and kendra. then all of them could be buddies. hope you aren't too sick. love you guys. tell courtland sweet faces in the pictures.

Rach Wood said...

1st off-you brat! I'd kill if my child played a scary trick like that on me! 2nd-CONGRATS you will love it and i'm so excited for you, you'll be such a good mom cause you dont require much sleep! :) and 3rd-I really really want to post that big-eyed pic of me but I dont have a scanner!!!

Oakstream Photography said...

Ok..so you totally have to keep me updated on what your mailing address is!!!!!!!!!

YAY..your baby will be born close to my b-day! My b-day is Sept 19th.

I can't wait to see the progress of your pregnancy!

jenny said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting:) And how fun to go to Texas. Well thanks for your comment the other day-- We live in a Townhome Orem. If your interested give us a call:)

Williams said...

that is awesome that you are prego. i'm excited to see you prego in texas .

THE WOODWORTHS said...

Congrats on the baby. I love your reaction photos. Thats kind of what me and Josh looked like when we got our little surprise. He looked like a dear in head lights while my face was sheer panic. I'm so excited for you.

the hills said...

nicole! i found you through kathleener's blog & you can imagine my surprise to catch up on all your news! not quite as good as your reactions... congrats! hopefully we can stay posted with each other through this magical blog thing i've recently discovered. i'm so happy for you, ciao!

the hills said...

oh & this is kathryn & austin bytheby. hehe.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I must say that was a pretty sneaky joke. I don't think I'd know what to do if my kid did that. You have so many mixed emotions!! I know I already said this over the phone, but congrats! I'm so excited for you! Even more... you are moving only 3 hours away from me!! Yeah!! We'll have to have a play day.

melissa marie said...

Nicole this is Melissa Ercanbrack (Zobell) ha so glad I found you through Kathryn's blog! Boy I have missed everything. Your married and pregnant! You and your hubby are dang cute!

Greg + Kristin said...

Congrats you two! Nicole you are going to be such a cute mom! Good luck in Texas!! Hope everything goes great with your pregnancy!

Laci, Jonn, Kaden and Maylee said...

That is so exciting Nicole!! You are going to absolutly love being a mommy!! Its the best feeling in the world!! Just a word of advice!! Enjoy all the sleep you get now!! Cause when the baby comes!! Forget about it!! lol! Its worth it though!

Steph said...

Yay Nicole!! That's so exciting!! I wish I had been that creative when we told our parents, that's hilarious! You're going to be the cutest mom, I miss the pregnant days, I may be crazy, but it's such a fun anticipating feeling and so worth it!