So Courtland and I want to go somewhere fun before he has to start the drooling summer sales for the summer. We want to go somewhere warm where (mostly me) we can lay out by the pool or beach. We're thinking an all-inclusive resort. Has anyone been anywhere fun that's not too expensive? We're thinking around $700 each including flights- I've looked on expedia and that's probably what I'll end up booking with unless anyone knows of any other places to look for great deals! We'd be leaving from San Antonio about April 24th. Anyway- please let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks!
6 comments:
Brad and I are going to Hawaii- North Shore, Sunset Beach- for under $2000. That's including a full week in a home on an acre lot across the street from the beach, direct flights, Brad's triathlon in Honolulu, food, some entertainment, bikes, beach gear (surf board, boogie board and snorkeling). You might want to look into that. We used VRBO.com (vacation rentals by owners) to book the house and then got a SCREAMING deal on flights because of our credit card's promotional deal. But I do know that flights to Hawaii are dirt cheap right now. Ours was only $760 out the door (2 tickets roundtrip).
Check out travelzoo.com for some incredible deals that they have on vacationing and flights. I'm on their weekly mailer and I know that roundtrip flights to Ireland were only $349 last week. Call me if you have questions... you've got my digits! :) Hope that helped! This way you can actually go on a decent "baby moon".
Sorry, that was me... I used my photography name rather than my usual name...
That's funny, I was going to say the same thing about travelzoo.com.. They send you out a weekly email of their Top 20 best deals and lots of times they have all-inclusive resorts on there.. Also if you go to pinchingyourpennies.com and sign up for their email list, they send you these amazing deals, and sometimes there are vacation things on there for dirt cheap!! Hope I helped!! Sounds like a blast!! :)
Hey Nicole! We went to a great all inclusive resort for our honeymoon to the Dominican Reublic. We booked through cheapcarribean.com and it was 1800 for both us of with round trip airfare and the resort for 8 days. I have just recently gotten e-mails from them for great deals to quite a few tropical places including airfare. We were very happy with our trip and it was so nice to have airfare and everything included in one package!! And I definately recommend the all-inclusive way if you want a relaxing vacation. We went to Cancun before we were married with friends and it was a bit of a pain to have to shop for groceries and also paying for dinners, etc. We will probably only travel to all inclusive resorts whenever we go on big trips from now on because it is so much more convenient!!! Good luck and I'm excited to hear about where you go!
Um ya ... I got some advice! Take us with you!!
I with Rach!!
Post a Comment