Sunday, September 13, 2009

40 weeks and my latest obsession..

From start to beginning... 9 months of pregnancy!

15 weeks

22 weeks

30 weeks

40 weeks and 23lbs later!

My latest obsession and way of trying to stay busy is bow making... I've gone bow crazy! I think I have enough for her to wear a different one everyday forever.. haha




8 comments:

Carley said...

Wow, I think she has more than Savannah, and I thought she had a lot! I love your bow board.

Ashley Hansen said...

Did you make all of those? How? I have tried but am not that good! Where did you learn. Please share!

THE WOODWORTHS said...

23lbs that's nothing...I gained 40 with Ethan. I can't wait to see your little girl! Cute bows by the way.

Tara said...

WOW! I want your creative mind, I wish I knew how to make bows like that! She is going to be one cute girl!

Brett and Lex said...

WOW, you did go crazy, but those are so CUTE!! You look great! Only 23lbs! WOW!

Liz Welker said...

You are darling! Can't wait to see that baby girl!

Managers.Magnolia said...

Yay! Almost time. You're going to love it. And even though you'll feel like crap after take lots of photos. I only have a couple and I'm so bummed. They're only born once! ANd Brinley is my favorite!

Janelle V said...

Oh my gosh! I love how you displayed them!!! Where did you get that???