I already know we won't decide on a name for sure for sure until she FINALLY arrives and we see her to make sure the name fits.... but we do have some ideas and I'd love to hear your feedback!
In no particular order:
Brinley Nicole Astill
Olivia Ann Astill
Megan Riley Astill
Megan Jane Astill
Cami Ann Astill
Lilly Ann Astill
Ava Nicole Astill
The first three names are our favorites I think. I just put in middle names as I typed. I haven't decided if it's weird to use my name as her middle name yet or not but I like it as a middle name. Ann is my sweet mother's name. And Riley is Courtland's dad's name and Courtland's middle name. I think it's kinda turned to a girl name and think it would be so so cute to use for our girls middle name but I'm having a hard time convincing Courtland. He says it's a boys name only and you can't name a girl after her dad. I really liked Olivia and Ava until I found how popular they are. Courtland's favorite names are Brinley and Cami but I think he likes those names because they were hot girls that went to his high school. haha Anyway, our baby might not have a name for awhile even after she is born. Courtland and I are horrible at making decisions... and knowing me, I'll probably come up with some completely random name at the hospital- like the nurse's name or something! What is your favorite?
10 comments:
I think that using your name as baby girl's middle name is fun. I actually have my mom's name as my middle name and I love it! When I got married I dropped my last name completely just because I wanted to keep my middle name. So my vote would be for Brinley Nicole Astill or Ava Nicole Astill. Good luck with the decision making!
I like Brinley Nicole. Nicole is my middle name and I love it. I love the name Brinley it is way cute! Good luck! I hope she comes soon!
I like the name Olivia Ann. I love the idea of having someone else's name (Gma, Mom, etc.) as the middle name. I think Olivia is not too common and it is still way cute!
Where's the name AMY? I am your favorite you know:) I think they are all cute - sorry not very helpful. You better have your mom call me when the big day is here!! Love ya!
I am sorry you are still pregnant! No fun! I like Brinly Nicole... I think that is a cute name
I like all of your names, but a lot of them are very popular. I don't know if that bothers you, but I really wish that Savannah's name wasn't so popular. Olivia is top 10 for the social security list for like the last 5 years. Ava is too. Actually last year Ava was #5, and Oliva was #6.
We didn't name either of our kids until the were born. I think its a great way to do it ;) Oh, and Savannah's birthday is next Thursday if you want to hold out that long LOL.
Megan Megan Megan!!!!
Dang..they are all so cute! I Like them all. I know I will love her name! I do like Ann for a middle name...but that is mine and Sophie's. It just goes with everything.Good luck Cole!!
i'm a fan of megan. i've always loved that name. but just go with what you guys love. no matter what the name is it will fit the little gal.
when my sister named her little boy ashton, we thought she was crazy. but now, he is nothing but an ashton and we love it!
i'm rooting for you everyday that you will go. you know the best thing to induce labor is....s..#..#. i promise!
I think they are all darling! Sorry that doesnt help narrow it down, but they are all way cute! I love Ann for a middle name, it goes with everything, and you know I like Nicole for a middle name!! ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow i'm so excited, I'm going to text you right now!
Post a Comment