Thursday, October 1, 2009

More pictures of our new life and little family!

My friends came over to my parent's house to visit and meet Mckell
Rachael, Jodi, Ali, Me, Mckell, Cassi, & Brock
Mckell is not your typical baby- most babies love to be wrapped up tight, but the trick to getting Mckell to sleep (especially at night) has been not to wrap her up at all. She likes her arms up by her head and to be able to kick her legs.
Second tip that helped get Mckell sleeping at night- jammies! We started gettting Mckell on a routine- warm bath, jammies, then feeding with the lights out and off to bed... works like a charm.
We tried giving Mckell her first bottle for some daddy daughter bonding time- I think they both enjoyed it!
Mckell's cord finally fell off.
Starting Mckell early on praying... jk
We sure love our baby girl- she's too much fun and we can't get enough of her!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite over....I told you next time you were up Nick and I wanted to see you guys!....not cool Nicole...jk

Managers.Magnolia said...

Nicole she is just TOO cute!! I can't wait to give W a little sister...ok...I can wait a little bit! lol