Sunday, November 22, 2009

2 Month Stats!

Mckell turned 2 months old November 15th and we took her in for her check up a couple days later:
Weight 9 lbs 14 oz, 24%tile
Length 22 & 3/4 inches, 66%tile
Head Circumferece 15 inches, 31%tile

She had her 2 month immunizations done at the doctor appointment- she screamed bloody mary! She must be like me and hate shots. I felt so bad after because I forgot to go get some infant's tylenol and she started screaming in pain a couple hours later and I didn't have the car to go get the medicine. Then as I'm waiting for Courtland to hurry and leave school to go get some because I could not comfort her no matter what I tried (mind you she NEVER cries so I was feeling even worse) the hometeachers showed up and were trying to have a get-to-know you conversation. It was not a fun expeirence for all involved but Mckell did finally calm down after we gave her some medicine so word to the wise for those who will be having the same experience- give your baby tylenol BEFORE the pain kicks in!

The joys of being a parent!
The Astill's came down to provo and we all went to see 2012 at the movies. We had so much fun and the movie was really good- Thanks Astill's!


Can't get enough of her smiles!

2 comments:

Jill said...

2 months already?!!! and we haven't even seen her cute little face. can christmas come any sooner? i'm dying to see everyone.
i still think mckell looks just like courtland. i think we'll know when one of your kids looks like you because all you will see is some cheeks. can't wait to meet her. have a fun thanksgiving.

THE WOODWORTHS said...

She's a sweetie