So I found this photographer on ksl because I wanted someone who was inexpensive and would give me a cd of all the pictures and I think they turned out pretty good- I think next time I would have someone with a little more experience though... Sorry I posted a lot of pictures

























3 comments:
So cute!
My friend in Orem is a photographer and takes really nice pictures if you want more done. He's building his portfolio so I don't know what kind of deal you could get.
http://www.adamandlindsaymoore.com
So cute she is tiny. Labelaphoto is amazing and has incredible prices! I think Kathleen got her pictures done by her.
Nicole! You are the most photogenic person I have ever known. You are beautiful! Cute lil family. Thank you so much for taking so much time to see us when we came up. It was so good to see you and Courtland and little McKell. Love ya!
Post a Comment