Brayden Dennis Stokes was born November 25th!
He was 6lbs 14oz and 19 inches long.
He is a super cute baby with long thick hair- so stinking cute and I'm SO jealous! Mckell is slowly getting more hair.. very slowly. Mom and baby are doing great!


Do you see all that gorgeous hair?!

Brayden weighed only one ounce less than Mckell when she was born. Now Brayden 6 days old and Mckell 10 weeks old- can you believe the difference? I didn't realize how big Mckell had gotten. Everyone kept telling me how different she looked every time they saw her but I thought she looked the exact same. Now seeing Brayden right next her I was shocked! My baby is getting big so fast!


These are Jamie's 3 1/2 year old twins- they love their new baby brother.
2 comments:
Isn't he adorable? I love my new nephew. Your baby is so cute! They grow up way too fast. You think they're so small and then you see a brand new baby and you think your baby is huge. It happens too fast.
I'm so glad you updated about Jamie's baby! That's so fun!! He's so adorable.
Post a Comment