Friday, January 22, 2010

Mckell's 4 month check-up stats!

We took Mckell in for her 4 month check-up, you never really understand when people say they grow SO fast!  She's still a little peanut but I can't believe I've been a mom for 4 months now.. and I'm loving it and ready for a sister or brother!!  Don't worry my husband is more reasonable and not insane and says we have to wait..
Anyway- these were her stats:
Weight: 11.7 lbs and 10th percentile
Length: 24.5 inches and 56th percentile
Head Circumference: 15.9 inches and 33rd percentile







My cute friend Kathleen made her the tutu, headband, and bow and gave her the leggins.  So fun- and she was lovin eating the tutu- Thanks Kathleen!

1 comment:

Carley said...

It really does fly by, doesn't it. Just wait until she starts school and you feel like you barely get to see her anymore. She is adorable.