Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My baby is 6 months old already! AHHH!!!

Look at me mom, I can stand all on my own! Well... sort of
Still LOVING tub time
Going through the "I only like my parents" phase. Every time someone comes to visit, Mckell starts crying. I don't know if we need to take her out more to expose her to more people or what but when it's just me and Courtland and one or a couple people visit, she freaks out. But she does just fine at church and at the store?

2 comments:

Matt'n Mal said...

look at her huge tears!? How cute is she Clarene! It has been way too long, I haven't seen her since Shelice's shower! Sick and wrong I tell you! Call me so we can get together soon! Hope all is well!

melissa marie said...

What a cutie. So you have to tell me what that thing is you have her in in your tub. I need one for Lucy!! I still bathe her in the sink. seriously ridiculous!