Monday, April 12, 2010

Super busy next couple of weeks! But relief at the end of the tunnel...

Warning! Picture overload!



Total model shot..





For Easter we visited the Astill's and the Rabe's

traditional Easter egg hunt at the Rabe's for gift certificates and chocolate eggs- my favorite! Thanks mom and dad!


Couldn't get one with Mckell's eyes open- Thanks for the super cute dress Blake and Taryn!





The Jr Core is FINALLY coming to an end here in two weeks and I can not express how extremely excited and relieved I am! The Jr Core is BYU's first year of hell they put you through in their accounting program. And yes I mean hell because they can make your life that way because their program is ranked #1 in the nation. I used to think I was a decently smart or above average student until I went through this program and my self confidence got knocked down a few levels. However I am proud to say I am almost done and made it out alive! (most of you are thinking to yourselves 'big deal it's college', but seriously one of the hardest times in my life) Anyway, I have less than two weeks left of oral and comprehensive exams and then on to a fun filled summer! My first stop is Wisconsin to visit Jake, Jill, and their boys and I'm so excited! Get ready for some girls to even out the score there Jake! haha Then I will be flying into Nashville for a couple days at Ben and Kendra's for a visit until Courtland picks Kell and I up to continue on to Knoxville for a couple months.

4 comments:

the Rabes said...

Yea!! I knew you could do it! That is a huge accomplishment in itself plus you did it with a baby. Way to go Cole we are proud of you and Courtland. Plus we can't wait for the visit. Pack your sunscreen it is HOT!

the Rabes said...

Sorry... forgot to mention I love these pics of Kell. She is so dang cute! I can't to squeeze her.

Steve & Heather said...

What a cute blog Nicole! Your baby girl is soooo adorable!

LCO's said...

Nicole, your blog is adorable! I can't believe that cute baby of yours, she looks just like her daddy (I'm sure you hear that alot). School with a baby is not fun and especially accounting, my sister have many break downs when she went to their program. Best of luck!