Mckell and I finally caught up with daddy in Knoxville about a week and a half ago. We were so excited and Mckell couldn't stop smiling- we sure missed him! We live in a really cool place and it's gorgeous outside. It's so GREEN here, I didn't picture it to be that way but I like it. We live right by a big lake and had a bbq with everyone there last weekend. It was a lot of fun playing soccer, ball, and just hanging out with all our summer sales friends.

Mckell and I in our SUPER cute outfits from grandma Rabe- thank you, thank you!!


Mckell was still sick when we got to Knoxville so I took her back to the doctor after running a temp of 103. The doctor said she still had bad ear infections and switched her antibiotics. He said if her fevers weren't going down or any new symptoms arise to bring her back in. So two days later when her temp was still in the 102 range and she had broken out in rash all over her body I decided to take her in again. I probably didn't need to, the doctor wasn't very nice and acted like it was no big deal. He just wrote her a prescription for diaper rash cream because of Mckell's diarrhea she had a really bad diaper rash. Anyway, over two weeks later- Mckell is finally sleeping through the night again, diaper and body rashes are gone, and fevers are gone as well and she's back to her happy self!

I tried to take pictures of her rash but you can't see it very well- it looked a lot worse in person.

I don't know if you can see but Mckell also poked her eye pretty good with a pen and popped some blood vessels in her eye! It was a rough couple weeks!
1 comment:
that poor baby. she had it rough for those few weeks. and so did you. i'm sure you were just as miserable.
i hope getting to tn will help get you in a routine. we miss that cute little gal. i love the first picture of her sitting on the sofa. you should frame that.
Post a Comment