Out at the rope swing, just before Courtland and I hit the road for our 25 hour drive!







Out of the 3 summers we've done apx- this has been by far my favorite! It helps that I had family close by who sure showed us to a GOOD time. But besides that, it is just gorgeous out there in the country. Every where is so green and there are tons of lakes. I kept telling Courtland if we have to end up out of Utah- lets move to Tennesse with a house right on the lake. There were tons of homes all around lakes that were glass all day long. The people out there just aren't really into water sports, they just fish, so we would have good water all day- a rare thing in Utah.
I'm usually WAY past ready to go home from summer sales but I was wanting to stay this year. Granted Courtland only did half the summer of sales- the other half he's doing an internship, but I think I could have been out there for the long haul. Courtland did really well too, his best summer yet! Thanks for working so hard Courtland- you sure take care of us and I hope I can find ways to pay you back, especially since you've let me do SO many fun things already this summer!
1 comment:
now I'm just sad we couldn't see you in action on the swing.
Post a Comment