Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The day I flew back to Utah my mom took Kendra and I to JOSH TURNER! It was one of my top concerts I've been to thus far. Probably had a lot to do with the fact that we had 3rd row seats and were literally feet away from the tall drink of water, but also because the concert was at the Layton amphitheater- so it was a more intimate setting. And oh my goodness that is one good looking man- and even more attractive is the fact that he has his wife in the band so she can go around everywhere with him. (don't worry Courtland- you could take Josh in a heartbeat!) Needless to say we all had a blast!
My mom was even more obsessed then we were, she had to buy his cd and not one but TWO of his t-shirts! It was hilarious!
Josh staring deeply into my eyes....

You can see his wife playing the keyboard and is a backup singer.
Thanks mom! Definitely a memory for the books!

No comments: