So we ended our weight loss competition a few days before Courtland's birthday and the results were extremely close! Courtland lost two more pounds than me but my percentage was 2/10ths better than his so I WON!!! And if I hadn't won, I'm sure I'd plea my case that I was actually pregnant the whole competition as well so it was not fair to begin with- ha. Anyway, thankfully I did not have to get Courtland halo for his birthday, but that left me with no ideas of what to get him because that is literally all he wanted. Instead he ended up with a new battery for his computer that was completely dead, a wireless mouse, and some clothes- nothing exciting, sorry babe! He did get the traditional breakfast in bed, no Mckell duties for the day, and his favorite dinner. We're not the biggest on birthday celebrations, but I wish we were. Anyone have fun traditions they do every year or things that make birthdays more exciting- we can apply them to my birthday coming up this Friday- ha!
2 comments:
weight loss competition while pregnant? are you crazy?!?! feed that baby;)
Happy birthday this Friday! Tomorrow! I guess it could be today if you see it on Friday. Strange comment.
Post a Comment