When you're pregnant, you make crazy decisions- it's what I call 'pregnancy brain'.
How long my hair.... was

BEFORE

AFTER... darker and all chopped off! Thanks Ali- love it!

My first belly picture (funny how you take tons of them with your first and avoid it with the next).
23 weeks and 3lbs gained

2nd instance of 'pregnancy brain'... I ran into my mom's parked car while parking- driving forward- PATHETIC!! There are no words but plain stupidity!

This one, not my fault. I got rear-ended on my way to school. When it rains, it pours.

4 comments:
you are so funny. you always chop your hair off when you get pregnant. you better not have your kids even closer or you will have a boy cut the next time. i really like it! you look good with short hair. it's nice to have a change.
Your haircut is way cute on you. But it looks like cars and pregnancy don't go together for you.
That's funny, I do the opposite and try to grow my hair when I'm pregnant! I cant believe how long your hair already was. It looks way cute, I LOVE having short hair!...Ok you are tiny, that's how I look normally when I'm not pregnant and you are 23 weeks? Crazy!
You look so cute! Love your hair!
Post a Comment