Thursday, April 28, 2011

We made it! Graduation.. at 38 weeks prego!

WE DID IT!
We finally are graduates! I can't even describe how good that feels and I can't believe I made it because I honestly didn't know if I would.
Courtland graduated with his masters in accounting and me with my bachelors in accounting from the top accounting program in the nation... and that's my moment of bragging- ha. What can I say- I'm one happy mamma- soon to be of two kidos!
Grandpa Astill kept Mckell entertained the whole time letting her pretty much do whatever she wanted- We're so lucky our kids have such amazing and loving grandparents.

My parents- they're probably just as surprised I made! Thanks for pushing me to finish! And a big special thanks to my mom and Courtland's mom for coming down each week to help watch Mckell so we could get through our last semester in piece!



Thanks to Courtland's parents for raising such a smart son and pushing him to work hard!
Showing off my 38 week belly- I made it!

5 comments:

Jill said...

so proud of you cole!!!! what an accomplishment. i can't wait to see your little dude! i hope you are doing well. tell court way to go! we love you both. and, of course, mckell too!

Chelsea said...

Congrats! I would say that is a BIG accomplishment for the both of you. I know having a 2 year old is hard enough for me to be going to school full time, and on top of that you being so far along with your pregnancy! I am impressed :)

the hills said...

oh congratulations nicole! how exciting! you look great & i can't wait to see your new little one! well done.

Darren and Amy said...

YEAH!!!! Proud of you!

M + D said...

Congrats!! Graduation is so sweet :)
xoxo
Morgs