This little girl is what I call TROUBLE! ha! She is getting to be a little mischievous stinker! Leaving messes EVERYWHERE she goes... I guess she can't be the only one to blame though right? Isn't that what being a parent is about- teaching and disciplining or something like that... guess it's time to step up my parenting!
She might look sweet and innocent but you turn your back for 2 minutes and find this...
Permanent marker and ink pad all OVER- on the computer, walls, table, clothes, camera... But thank you google for suggesting toothpaste! It came right off with the pearly white goup! Guess I need to keep a better eye on my 2-year-old or what people refer to as the terrible twos!



3 comments:
haha you make me laugh. She is such an adorable little girl! I just can't say that enough! I can't wait to spend some time with this sassy little stinker
McKell is finally giving you some trouble! haha that makes me feel a little better;)
i bet you didn't even give her a time out. that's amazing it came out. i would have been fuming!!!!!
Post a Comment