Saturday, February 11, 2012

Keeping busy...

With Courtland working LONG hours (as in leaves before the kids are up and gets home after they're in bed pretty much everyday except Sunday) we have been trying to find things to do to keep us busy and entertained.
We love going on walks to the library- it has a good playground and Mckell likes making friends to play with.

 And the library is good about having special events for kids. This one is a group they hired called Octopretzel- they were super cute and Kell was in heaven singing and dancing around with Colter bouncing and clapping along too.


 We go to the mall by us often as well- they have a great toy store that has lots of toys already open so kids can try them out.
Colter 9 months old
And this is what happens when I give up and let them go crazy- madness! They get EVERYTHING out and create a disaster, but for those 30 or so minutes while my mind is elsewhere and I'm temporarily  in another place- it's worth the clean up to get the much needed mental break!


 And this last picture is for my mom- I like to prove I can be domestic sometimes! haha Hopefully one day I'll be more into cooking and learn more elaborate meals (for Courtland's sake)! This is my mom's super easy chicken tetrazzini and I think it tastes amazing!

No comments: