Saturday, March 17, 2012

Aunt Allison is in Cali!!

Courtland's sister Allison decided to spend her spring break at our place and we were SO excited! Allison flew in at night so the kids were already sleeping but when Kell woke up the next morning she was SUPER excited and gave Allison the biggest hug. She would not let her out of her sight the whole time and was worried each night when she had to go to bed that Allison would leave. 

We started out her trip right with a day at the beach! Even though it wasn't very warm- we still had a fun time.
Allison helped Mckell find lots of pretty rocks and seashells for her collection
Love my handsome little man!
Mckell trying to tag Allison....
and Allison tagging her back
The two most important guys in my life!
Kell sat right in the middle and began picking a bouquet- one of her favorite things to do.

After a fun day at the beach, Kell took a bath to wash off all the sand and then got in her chair to eat some dinner but past right out! How do kids sleep in the most awkward positions?

The next day we went to pier 49 and fisherman's wharf in San Fran!
I felt so bad because it rained almost the whole time Allison was in town but it didn't stop us from getting out and having fun anyway!
Can you tell they're brother and sister?! I think they look the most alike in his family.
Just before we were getting ready to head back home- Mckell spotted this huge stretch of puddles and she had at it!  Everyone passing by I'm sure thought we were nuts to let her get soaking wet but we didn't care since we were headed back to the car anyway. She was giggling and laughing the entire time (and it finally convinced Courtland that we needed to get her some rain gear which I set out to find immediately because I've been dying to get her some stylin rain boats and coat!).
Pure JOY written all over that face!
We love Allison!
We were so lucky that Courtland was able to get a few days off of work while Allison was here so he could hand out with us! (He was trying to use the rest of his time off up before we move back to Utah!)
Allison and I took advantage and went to union square in San Francisco where all the SHOPPING is!  I had such a blast shopping and talking with Allison- memories I'll never forget! Such a sweet girl who I absolutely adore. Can't wait until we live closer so we can hang out more often!
Thanks so much for flying out and visiting us Allison! We sure had a good time and hope we have many more trips ahead with you! Love you sista!

No comments: