My mom and I stopped next in Wisconsin to visit Jake, Jill, and Nolan for a couple days!

We went to breakfast and ate some really yummy food.

Is that not the cutest little guy you've ever seen?! Cheesin it up!

We went to the famous fair in Wisconsin and had lots of fun eating yummy treats "on a stick." We had cheesecake, fried oreos, smoores, pork chops, etc.
I think my favorite thing was the roasted corn! So good!




Breaking Dawn came out while we were there and of course we had to get copies... my mom is beyond obsessed! She read the entire drive home from Wisconsin to Utah!
3 comments:
Hey Nicole! I'm just checkin your blog, and looks like you guys are doing great! I really want to talk asap. We were going to go to Eric's bro's house tonight, so that's why i said I probably couldn't talk, and then we didn't go, but my phone is being gay, so hopefully I can talk to you this week sometime? I miss you, I need to talk to my nicoley! And ps... I am having a freaking baby in 6 1/2 weeks. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you kidding me? I am so excited, but so so so so nervous!!! hee hee, oh well, as long as I get some dang stuff done this week, hopefully I will feel more excited and less nervous! Call me whenever you can. I seriously have such a slow week, so we can whenev.
Coley...how are you? I'm glad I find you in blog world....
Hey! This is Angie, Ronnie Williams' wife, and Ronnie served with Courtland! haha I was on Jennica's blog and saw your last name and recognized it. Ronnie wanted us to comment so you guys know we have a blog! Hope things are going well for you both.
Post a Comment