Friday, August 29, 2008

We spent our summer in NEW JERSEY

This summer Courtland and I lived in Long Branch, New Jersey.  It was a lot of fun considering we lived right on the beach!  However I don't know why people rave so much about beaches.  Don't get me wrong, I loved going but if I were to choose, I'd rather live by a lake and go boating everyday!  Just my opinion!
One thing I didn't realize about doing summer sales with Apx is the hours Courtland had to work.  He worked Mon-Fri form 11am to 10pm and Saturday 9am to 10pm.  It was hard being newlyweds and all and never being able to see each other.  Hopefully all his hard work will pay off!  He had a great summer and was the top 1st year guy for our office.  I also worked at Chilli's as a server- my favorite job!  No joke, I seriously would waitress forever but hate the reputation that goes with it- fellow servers know what I'm talking about!
More photos to come of Jersey later... I forgot my camara charger so we really didn't take very many, sad!  I'll find some from other people who were there too!

No comments: