So last Saturday I finally got my hair cut and colored. I haven't gotten my hair done since before my wedding which was probably about 8 months ago- and in my world that's a life time considering I usually get it done every 3-4 months. But since I waited so long and my hair had grown out so much I decided to chop it and donate it to locks of love! I cut off a total of 13 inches! I have no hair! At least that's how I feel. This is the shortest I've EVER had my hair and now I'm lost cause I have no idea how to style it. My hair actually has volume now, something my long hair was majorly lacking. My biggest concern was not making my face look rounder because short hair on round faces just makes it look bigger. But I'm getting used to it, sort of... and it will grow back! Let me know what you think! And your honest opinion, not just your "yeah it looks way cute" but really you're thinking what the crap did you do! HAHA
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I finally did it... I chopped off all my hair! And I'm having mixed feelings...
So last Saturday I finally got my hair cut and colored. I haven't gotten my hair done since before my wedding which was probably about 8 months ago- and in my world that's a life time considering I usually get it done every 3-4 months. But since I waited so long and my hair had grown out so much I decided to chop it and donate it to locks of love! I cut off a total of 13 inches! I have no hair! At least that's how I feel. This is the shortest I've EVER had my hair and now I'm lost cause I have no idea how to style it. My hair actually has volume now, something my long hair was majorly lacking. My biggest concern was not making my face look rounder because short hair on round faces just makes it look bigger. But I'm getting used to it, sort of... and it will grow back! Let me know what you think! And your honest opinion, not just your "yeah it looks way cute" but really you're thinking what the crap did you do! HAHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
ya it looks way cute...and I MEAN it!!! Darling!! You are SO brave! I love it!
Oh my goodness Nicole!! I absolutly LOVE it!!! You look beautiful!! I have been tempted to cut my hair off too...but I chicken out every time!! Way to be brave!! It looks great!
cole, it looks so cute on you! i especially love it half pulled back. i don't think i have ever seen your hair like that. it's fun to be bold and different. it makes you feel sort of sexy, don't you think?
i'm sad that we don't get to see you this christmas. and you won't get to see the new little guy for quite awhile. sad. you'll just have to keep checking the blog for updates. hope you guys have a fun thanksgiving.
I think it looks adorable. I did that a while back. You will get used to it.
I love it! I don't think it makes your face look round at all. I really like it with the front pulled back.
HOLY COW!! I have never seen your hair short in all the 15 years I've known you!! It's so cute! Change is always good!
nicole...I love the hair! Going short is so fun, and you definitely pull it off. How are you?
Hey! Oh my gosh, such a fun change!!!! The color is super cute too. I want to cut my hair, but I have a complex because last time I had short hair, I was 15, and it wasn't pretty! Maybe someday!
Hey! First of all - you're hair looks SO SO cute:) I love it! And I think that is so awesome that you did it all at once and donated it. Second - thank you so much for commenting on my blog and giving us those ideas. They helped A TON. Where are you and your husband living? Well, now that this comment is a novel I'll stop, but I'm excited to be in Provo - we'll definitely have to chill.
Hey Nicole! I'm so glad you found my blog! Congrats on being a newlywed! Cute hair! Keep in touch
Post a Comment