Monday, February 9, 2009

It's official........ We're having us a kid!

These pictures show my initial reaction to the news...Let's just say this baby definitely wasn't planned, hence the mixed emotion faces... haha

This was the result of the first test, but I had to be possitive, these things are wrong all the time right???
But the second test confirmed it and Courtland had to convince me that these things don't lie.

Then the later picture as it all set in, I was much more excited... and have no clue what Courtland's face was doing.
Well, the cat's out of the bag finally! I'm not one to keep secrets for long! Looks like we have some growing up and preparing to be parentals to do! haha Advice???



3 comments:

Lauren said...

I hope your pregnancy goes well! Life's just full of all kinds of surprises :-) You two will be great parents!

Ashley Hansen said...

Go out a lot as a couple and get some fun couple time in. WE were only married two months when I got pregnant. It was a shock as well. You never get just the two of you back so take advantage of it no matter how sick you may be feeling! Congratulations! Having a baby is the neatest experience in the world!!! You will be wonderful!

Tara said...

I don't think you would want any advice from me but CONGRATS!!!