Stacey and I were able to go spend a week in Texas with Kathleen, her husband Eric, and thier baby Avree. We had so much fun going shopping, eating yummy food, seeing movies, hanging out with their family and friends, and just having much needed girl time! Kathleen was an amazing host and it was especially a good time because I got to experience first hand what it's going to be like when I'm a mommy! Wow, you mommies out there deserve some major praise because it is a 24/7 job! Also, it was just fun being in Texas since that's where I'll be all summer! I'll be 4 hours from Kathleen, but we're still going to play all the time!
Stacey, me, Kathleen at the ward Valentine's party. Then after we got the famous "Wing Stop" which were pretty dang good wings and fries!
2 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you! Being a new mom myself I can honestly tell you that there is nothing better in the world. The first time you hold the little one you will just melt and it only gets better. Good luck!! I hope you have an easy pregnancy.
I'm glad you got to visit Kathleen and have a little vacation! Now get better so you can come see me!!!
Post a Comment