
Some girls hate posting "the belly" pictures, but I figure I love when people post those pics so I don't want to be a hypocrite! Hence here is my
15 week photo op. Not much of a belly, just feeling chubby... Oh the joy! I'm debating going to one of those prenatal photo clinics next week to find out early what I'm having- I can't stand the anticipation much longer! I never have been very patient. We shall see!
Oh and a big thanks to all those who left advice for our vacation... we're still deciding but will hopefully book something TOMORROW!!!
7 comments:
Lookin' good my friend! Your lookin' so cute! I can't wait for you to find out either and I can't wait until you get a little belly. I am glad we are prego together!
just wait for your 20 week ultrasound. those places charge an arm and a leg anyhow. and unless it's a blood test you can't be 100% sure till about 18 weeks anyway!
Oh, Nicole, you are just too cute. You're so teenie! I bet you stay like that for a long time. Too fun!
Can't wait to hear where you are going!!
So fun! You are going to love being a mom! Good luck with the San Antonio heat being preg you brave soul! I was glad I was prego during the winter!
nicole, you don't even look pregnant at all!!! when i was 16 weeks with luke i was huge! you look fabulous girl!!! must be the pregnancy glow.
Congrats! That's a big milestone! I loved every 5 weeks cause it seems like you're so much farther a long. I CANNOT wait to see if you're giving Kambree a girl or boy friend! I sorta want it to be a boy cause there are so many girls, then maybe one day they could date! Ha ha that's way to weird to think about.
CUTE! We come in Thursday morning. I really want to make a trip down to Provo to shop and eat! Don't know if that'll be with eric, or after he's gone, but I'll let ya know! Call me if you come up to Layton. We are so excited. Eric and I are going to go out every night since my momma can watch Ave!!! PARTY!!!
Post a Comment