So Lucy is definitely in puppy chew/naughty/trouble mode... And these are some of the fun suprises we come home to!

Lucy loves chewing
Courtland's halo/
xbox gear, which really doesn't bother me too much!
haha She has chewed up 3 of his headphones and a controller already- you'd think he'd learn to just put the stuff away! Oh and that other thing is the end of my cell phone charger- so yes I had to buy another one.

I had half a bag of
licorish left inside my purse sitting on the couch. Lucy sniffed it out and ate the whole bag while I was napping!

Lucy's
leppard I wish she'd chew more often!

My favorite, she loves chewing and tearing
toliet paper and dragging it all over the apartment!


Lucy also jumped up on the table and got a hold of a bag of saltine crackers which she then ate and trailed all over the apartment as well!
5 comments:
Oh, Lucy is in BIG trouble. That little stinker...
Lola loves toilet paper too! And her new thing is pulling all the stuffing out of all her toys.
ohh that really fun, i'm sure not at the time but still funny.
hahaha! I can never let Eric look at this. He'll never let us get a dog! Cute apartment, by the wsy. Fun to see your furniture and stuff!
Oh my He** !! That just confirms that I am never getting a dog! I need to show this to Matt because he's going to buy a dog any day now, unfortunately it wont stop him because I'M the one who has to clean it up!!
Post a Comment