Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paintballing, 4th of July, & 30 weeks!

Courtland's office got to go paintballing for meeting their sales goal for the week. I've never actually been paintballing and really really wanted to go, but Courtland didn't think I should being pregnant and all. This was the result of his activity- ruined pants and welts (oh and gotta love the farmers tan!)

For the 4th of July the office got together for pizza, volleyball, and swimming! We didn't even go to fireworks, but we still had a fun day!





Made the 30 week mark- and getting huge!

3 comments:

Chelsea Bailey said...

Hey girl. You look so cute! I love your belly. I feel like I was so much bigger than you, but I did gain 60 pounds when I was pregnant. You look great!!

Matt and Marci said...

I think it was a good idea not to go paint-balling.... you wouldn't want to ruin a pair of pants! You are too cute being pregnant!

The Shaws said...

Nicole, you look so dang cute. I am so excited for you. Having a baby is the most amazing thing in the world.