Monday, July 13, 2009

Natural Bridge Caverns in San Antonio

We went with some Apx friends to these sweet caverns. There are over 2 miles of them and they go over 200 feet deep.


Me, Lauren, Ryan, Macey, & Ron

31 weeks pregnant- how do I still have 9 weeks left? I already feel like I'm going to explode!





2 comments:

Rach Wood said...

You're getting so close! Any names yet? I always ask you that - and I HATED when people asked me cause me and Matt didnt AGREE on anything until 2 weeks before Kambree came! And we didnt tell anyone either...but I'm still curious! You look SOOO good for being 31 weeks!

Eric and Kathleen said...

You are so cute!!! I am feeling so bad we didn't come to see you. And I never called. blah. Since I was out of town, I have been trying to catch up on hair,and get Ave to dr. visits for her leg, so life has been so crazy. I hope you are doing good. You look so cute! I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like. I might be coming to Utah in October:) I would love to see your baby girl if I do!