Sunday, October 25, 2009

little catchup update..

I know you probably don't care to know exactly how many weeks and days Mckell is in all the pictures, but I just want to know so when I go back to scrapbook I won't have to try to remember... anyway- lots of pictures!
3 weeks 4 days- holding her head up strong
3 weeks 6 days
3 weeks 6 days

4 weeks 2 days- I love this dress, it's my favorite of her outfitsCourtland thinks he can turn Mckell into a gamer... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!
4 weeks 6 days- getting so big!
Trying so hard to crawl... or just push with her legs- I love her little bummie

5 weeks 1 day- out on a walk in the cold, the hat is still a bit too bigOut other baby Lucy- I think she's been feeling neglected and not the center of attention anymore
Happy birthday to me! I turned 24 (so old to me, I still feel like I'm 18) on October 22, 2009! Mckell 5 weeks 2 days
5 weeks 3 days
Sort of liking her bumbo, but learning to keep her head up!

Love cuddling with my baby girl, 5 weeks 4 days

4 comments:

Rach Wood said...

Ok that 1st outfit is to die for! It was good to see you last night. I wanted to hold McKell but Kambree was in the way!...Happy late Birthday again!!!

Jill said...

she's a cutie nicole!!! hope you had a fun birthday. did you ever get my message?
we can't wait to see you guys at christmas. less than two months!

The Shaws said...

It was so good to see you the other day! Your little family is adorable!

the Rabes said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fun day. McKell is getting big! She looks so cute! I love LOVE the green dress. Hope all is well!