Thursday, October 8, 2009

Can't get enough of our baby girl!

Pretty in purple for her three week picture!



Snuggling with daddy

I like the bow, and no I don't think it's too big for her head...



4 comments:

Chelsea Bailey said...

What a cute girl! I especially love the brown dot pajamas! ;)

Eric and Kathleen said...

NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so dang cute, and you look amazing. Can we please come see you guys when we come to Utah in a couple weeks? I am dying to hold her! She has the cutest clothes ever, of course! I am so sad looking at the pic of you guys with Rachael and Jodi and Cassi and Ali. I wish I could be there so bad! I am totally dying to know all the details. Can't wait to talk to you! Love ya!

Staci said...

not sure how you feel about me tracking down your blog, but I really wanted to see pictures of your baby. She is so cute. I am so excited for you. Congratulations!

Staci Andelin, formerly known as Wilcock, your old roomy.

Oh and I love your hair.

melissa marie said...

What a sweetheart!!! And I must say I'm glad to see that someone else's baby has chicken legs too, Lucy has the skinniest legs. I'm tryin to fatten her up :)