Mckell's hair is getting a little longer- but definitely not long enough to do anything with it yet.. don't worry I'm not a fan of mohawks on girls, I was just messing around.

She's been wearing her self out with various activities..


She's been rolling over for awhile now

She's started to laugh- cutest thing ever!

She's now wearing 3-6 month clothing and I'm loving all her new outfits.

BIGGEST CHANGE: I went back to school this semester! It is really hard for both Courtland and I to be in school- I don't know how people do it with kids but we're surviving so far! I go to class from 8-11am and Courtland has classes 12:30-4pm. Plus we both have a lot of group work projects we have to do outside of class. We just take turns watching Mckell- sometimes having to take her to school with us (not class, just group work meetings)- we're not that much of BYU zoobies! My mom comes down on Tuesdays to help out too- so we're managing. After the first week I begged Courtland to let me quit- but he wouldn't and I'm sure I'll be glad when I'm FINALLY graduated.

And of course, Courtland's friends are still coming over all the time- Adam just moved about a block away- oh boy!

Mckell's almost sitting on her own


It's going to be a hard next couple of months- pray I get through it! Thank goodness for Nick Jr on Demand- Mckell's loving watching tv... I feel bad but I have to get my homework done somehow!
2 comments:
I can't believe you are both doing school AND have a baby. I can't even imagine! School is hard enough! But way to go Nicole that is awesome!
She has the littlest longest stick legs ever! Well i guess if she falls asleep in the jumper that's still more successful than hating the jumper! I didnt know you were going to go back to school...holy cow Nicole, I think that would be so hard, good job on that. You will be so happy when it's over and you're done, stick it out! So I'm going to drive up to see Jena and Jersey so let's plan a day where you and McKell can come too, what days do you have like a 2 hour opening?
Post a Comment