Wednesday, August 18, 2010

photographer help

Does anyone know of a good, fun photographer that is decently priced (I'm thinking around $100)? Also one that will give you a cd of some of the edited pictures from the shoot? I do digital scrap booking so that's why I like to get a cd of the best pictures. I'm wanting to do one year pictures of Mckell and family pictures in the fall.
Let me know, thanks!

11 comments:

Carley said...

Will you be back in Utah then? My friend Kandis has done our pictures a few times, and she is fantastic! She charges $100 for a shoot, which includes a CD of all your pictures edited and looking amazing. She lives in SLC. Here's her photo blog:
http://www.kjophoto.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

jena hendry, taylor's wife does photography. i don't know what she charges but you could call and see. she is just starting out and i think her pictures have gotten so much better just in the last month! here's her link.
www.jenahendryphotography.blogspot.com

melissa marie said...

will you be in utah? tiffany ericksen does a pretty good job for older kids and she is $100.00 with a cd. her website is http://tiffs-pics.blogspot.com/ or if there is giovanna lou photography. She is a little more but she did lucy's six month shot and i loved her! her website is:http://giovannalou.blogspot.com/. Good luck there are so many cute photographers around here!

Lauren said...

I usually have our photos done by Adam & Lindsay Moore http://www.adamandlindsaymoore.com/. They're good friends of ours so I know we get a good deal ($25/shoot). But I know his typical rates are pretty cheap since he's building up his portfolio.

Megan Knowles said...

My friend Elise and former roommate takes amazing pictures. She took pics of me and I loved them. She is reasonably priced and gives a cd with images. Here is her blog:
http://ceairmet.blogspot.com/

Rach Wood said...

The question is, who DOESNT do photography! Pretty much everyone I know does it! My cousin Kenzie does (Krista's sister, she did k's 9 mo) and my friend Courtney does (she did k's 1 year) so you can look back for k's 9 and 1 year pictures on my blog to see what you like. And both gave a cd with edited pics!

M + D said...

A friend of mine from HS does them. She is very creative and can work wonders: http://haileysantphotography.wordpress.com/

xoxo
Morgs

Anonymous said...

I wish I could do them! That would be fun...

The McDonalds said...

I do them!
patchworkphotos.blogspot.com

dana and justin said...

i'm looking for one too for some family pics so you should let me know if you guys find a good one!

Chelsea said...

Stephanie McDonald did Pressly's 6 month and they were awesome! :-)