Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mckell blurbs

I know how lucky I have been with Mckell- she has really been the best baby, so easy going, and every parent's dream child- seriously (she's been sleeping through the night since she was about 2 weeks old and has been taking two, two hours naps a day with sleeping about 12 hours at night)! Side note, I know I'm probably doomed with this next baby- I can't have two good ones in a row! ha
But she finally has decided to retire to just one nap a day- it's still over 3 hours long though!
Today she was contently playing in her room and suddenly came into the living room and said, "go na-night peas"- what parent wouldn't love this child? And two seconds later she was down for her afternoon marathon nap. Oh and of course the "thank you, ba-bye" after I put her in her crib.

One other cute thing she did today:
We were sitting on the couch looking at pictures in my old phone and she saw a picture of Lucy. So she yelled out, "come here now wucy" and patted her knees doing kisses to tell Lucy to come. When Lucy came, she grabbed her face and gave her big kisses on her nose and mouth- she just loves our little dog.. well that is when she's not chasing her around torturing the poor thing.

1 comment:

Ashley Hansen said...

I got two good ones in a row so it is possible. I blame it on good parenting so I'm sure your next one will be great too! My only problem now is that Katie is outgrowing her naps so they are not nearly as long... Good luck with you new little one! Your little girl is adorable!!!