Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So many changes coming our way . . .

I think if I just write about all the changes that would stress a normal person out past their limits will help so I don't have to stress about them.
1) 7 weeks: Courtland and I both graduate from BYU! And let me say just thinking about it makes me cry because it has been a long time coming for me- I have been in school WAY too long! Courtland is getting his master's and I'm getting my bachelor's- both in accounting.
2) 7-8 weeks: We have to put all our stuff into storage for the summer, clean our apartment, and move out up to my parents
3) 8 weeks: Our baby boy will make his debut! My doctor said if all is well he'll take me a week early- but my actual due date is May 5th. (I'm actually hoping just maybe he'll come two weeks early on his own and my professors will just give me a pass on my finals- ha! I do go to BYU but probably not likely..)
4) 9 weeks: Courtland will move to New Jersey to start our last summer of 'summer sales'
5) 12 weeks: Mckell, baby boy, and I will join Courtland in New Jersey for the rest of the summer (until about the end of August)
6) end of August: We will drive back from New Jersey, purchase a second car at some point, get all our stuff out of storage, and move to San Jose, CA.
7) September: Courtland will start working for PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) full time- (which if you know about the big four is way more than full time which applies to me as well)
8) October: I will start working for Ernst & Young (EY) full time.

So many huge changes are fast approaching and I have so many mixed feelings it's just easier not to think about it and let it happen as it comes. Life truly never does slow down, it just brings new adventures and challenges at every step of the way!

4 comments:

YULIA said...

Nicole,
You look awesome, by the way. Bigger or not bigger, who cares :) I am excited for you and your family. You guys are awesome graduating together and raising a family. I am very impressed. Why did you decided to work full-time?

randj said...

Yeah, for all your craziness!! ALL of it is SO exciting!! Congrats on baby, jobs, etc! If it calms down a little bit before you start work in October you guys should come down and go to Disneyland with us!

Matt and Marci said...

You are amazing girl..I'd be going crazy if all of that was on my plate, but I'm excited for you guys and your "plan"!

...bigger or not, you are one hot pregnant momma!

Jill said...

i'm a little stressed out for you nicole. reading over all of that makes me grateful that we only have to deal with moving to a new place. lots of love and prayers your way lady.