Getting ready for the beach.
Mckell's favorite swimsuit is her bumblebee one from grandma Rabe- thanks mom, she's the cutest girl in the sand!
We love when daddy gets to come with us- she's attached to his hip, literally
Such a gorgeous beach
No fear for this little girl, once she got steady on her feet with the waves coming in and out- she couldn't get enough
Skimboarding- can't wait until I can try (not such a good idea right now bc of just having a baby, healing, and such)
3.5 weeks and such a good baby. He's been sleeping 6 hours at night since 2 weeks old and hardly ever fusses. Sorry all you mommies that already hate me because Kell was such a good baby, I think we've got another keeper. He does spit up a lot (Kell never did) but I'm not complaining!















1 comment:
Love the pics. Can't wait to hold Jason. Miss ya!
Post a Comment