Monday, July 4, 2011

Biggest Loser

So guess who lives right next door..... this past season's biggest loser contestants father and daughter couple- Jay and Jen. When we first moved here we had heard how they lived here at pier village and some people had seen them around. But the other day when we were getting in the elevator Jay and his dog got in with us and I watched him after we got to our door and found out he lived in the apartment right next to ours! So there you have it- we live next to some reality tv celebrities! Kind of cool I think and probably the closest thing to famous I'll ever get- ha!

 So after the 4th of July fireworks we were waiting for the elevator to go up to our apartment (we live on the 5th floor) and who joins us..... Biggest Loser contestants runner up of this past season Hannah and on the prior season 10's Mark. And they were holding hands- so there is your celebrity gossip at it's best! They must have been visiting Jay and Jen because yes I watched to see where they were going and they went into the apartment next door as well.  And in case you were wondering- Jay, Jen, and Hannah all look the same as they do in their after pictures (but that was only like a month ago) but Mark looked more like in the middle weight wise of his before and after pictures. Anyway- this post is for all you Biggest Loser fans out there. I'm not really that big of a fan of the show personally because I think the episodes are way too long but I had seen enough of the past two seasons to recognize the contestants.


No comments: