I think it's so fun hearing Mckell say manner words. She's been saying them for a long time but I need to document some of my favorite moments.
1. For the past few months Kell has been confusing which manner word she should say and when. For example, when she wants something and I say 'what do you say?' She would say thank you instead of please. But she has finally figured it out and now when she wants anything she says "pleeeeeeeeease, please please please!" It's pretty dang cute and super hard to say no to.
2. When she wants something REALLY bad and in a hurry and can't remember quite what to say she just rushes and says them all "peas, thank-you, welcome, here go!"
3. Anytime she gives anyone anything she always says 'you're welcome!' no matter if they say thank you or if they even wanted whatever she's handing you. It always makes whoever it is laugh.
4. Whenever Kell drops something, bumps into anything or anyone, or does anything she feels she needs to say sorry to she always says 'sorry' in the sweetest little voice- I love it.
5. Mckell hasn't figured out when you say you vs I vs me. So whenever she needs your help she says "help you" instead of help me in the most pleading voice.
6. One of my favorite times of the day is putting Kell to bed because she always gives me a big 'oooh tight' hug, kiss, and says "I love you!" She likes to tell me about lots of things she loves throughout the day. Today at the store she insisted on holding a box of tampons (sorry if that's tmi!) and kept hugging the box super tight and saying "I love it!" It was pretty hilarious and made a bunch of people laugh throughout the store.
6. One of my favorite times of the day is putting Kell to bed because she always gives me a big 'oooh tight' hug, kiss, and says "I love you!" She likes to tell me about lots of things she loves throughout the day. Today at the store she insisted on holding a box of tampons (sorry if that's tmi!) and kept hugging the box super tight and saying "I love it!" It was pretty hilarious and made a bunch of people laugh throughout the store.
Mckell is just the sweetest little thing and we just love her to pieces. I love seeing her personality coming out more and more every day. I can tell she's going to be a little bit of a sensitive girl because anytime she sees someone that looks sad she runs her fingers down their face and looks sincerely concerned and says 'ok?' And when other little kids are mean to her or if people won't say 'hi' back to her she looks like her little heart just broke in half.
No comments:
Post a Comment