I can't believe Jason is already 3 months old! He is such a fun little guy and full of smiles! My favorite is after Kell goes to bed, Jason and I have our own special time together and coo and cah back and forth- I love it.
GQ
You can really see his baby blues in this one- his one feature from mommy
He's definitely much chubbier than Kell ever was and I love it!
Don't you just want to pinch those cheeks!
We sure love you Jason and are so blessed to have you in our family!







4 comments:
He is soooo cute! I can't believe I haven't seen him yet! Miss you!
He is cute. Love the cubby checks.
wow he has gotten big! looks like you guys are doing well!
That cheesy smile reminds me of kell's when she was younger! I cant believe he is 3 months old, it feels like you just had him! Cant wait to see him again in just 2 weeks!...I just finished posting pics just for you and Karlie :)
Post a Comment