Thursday, August 25, 2011

2 week visit in Utah!

After our very long drive from New Jersey to Utah, we finally made it and were so happy to be 'home'!  I will always call Utah home and hope to be living there permanently in the near future but this visit was short lived only being for 2 weeks.
We were busy doing and going somewhere everyday! But we definitely got lots of grandparent time in! Mckell especially loved our time in Utah- I think she gets sick of just playing with me all the time so she was in heaven having both sets of grandparents at her every call and request to do whatever she wanted.
Papa and Mr Jacers snuggling on the couch
 Out to dinner at Taggart with the girls- no hubbies or kids allowed! Well except Jason because I have to feed him but by the end of our stay in Utah I had him taking a bottle so he's not so 'attached'!
 Kell always getting messy- this is at the Rabe family reunion
 We went swimming one day with our vivint friends- Ava and Jason hanging out by the pool
 And of course we made a visit to the splash pad- Kell loves playing in water

STOMACHS BEWARE before looking!
My mom and I went shopping in Park City one day and Jason had a complete and massive BLOWOUT! This boy only goes #2 every 4-5 days so when he goes, he really GOES!  This was so not fun to clean up in the old navy bathroom- it was everywhere and such a mess. Luckily I packed him an extra outfit!
 Grandma Rabe made brownie cupcakes with Kell one afternoon- which as you can see by Kell's very messy face was a big hit! This girl loves her chocolate- must get that from me! ha


 And I did some baking myself- My cute friend Jodi makes the BEST caramel apples every Christmas and I decided I just couldn't wait until December so I made her tell me her secrets and gave them a try. My chocolate cracked and I'm not sure why but they were still so DELICIOUS! I think I ate half of them myself- I will definitely be making many more of these yummy goodies!


No comments: