Our sweet little boy tuned 4 months old while we were in Utah, here are his stats:
height- 25 3/8 inches, 70%
weight- 14 lbs, 40%
head- 41.9 cm, 45%
I just love his big blue eyes (probably because they come from me!) He is such a joy in our family and is such a chill little guy. He is happy and content just laying on the floor without anyone paying attention to him. He rarely fusses and goes 4-5 hours between feedings and 12 hours at night so I pretty much only feed him 4 times a day, 5 at most. He sleeps 8-9 hours at night, every new mommy's dream and I sure do appreciate that. Mckell is really starting to notice him now too and attends to him when he does fuss. She's the best at getting him to giggle and his eyes follow her wherever she goes or he rolls so he can see her. Jace is a bit of a mamma's boy and if he sees me he gets mad if I leave. There is definitely something special about a mamma and her boy, I feel like we have a special bond and I just love my little man to pieces!
Like father like son, always passed out!
No comments:
Post a Comment