I guess you could say I'm a bit of a picky eater which I'm realizing is not a good thing with kids because they eat what you eat. So we were at the store the other day and I was picking out some strawberries when I turned around to find Mckell had taken a huge bite out of a peach and a plum which she absolutely LOVED! Guess I need to start branching out and buy things that I don't like for her to try... and maybe start trying them myself so she will like them and not be picky like me! ha
Kell eating some eggs and a peach under daddy's supervision....
She kept saying, "Mmmmmmmmmm, yummy in my tummy!"
And the aftermath, Kell's a VERY messy eater- especially when daddy's watching her.
Kell is very into reading books lately. She has me read her the story and then she says, "I read it" and reads it to her babies. It's pretty cute to hear what she remembers in the story when she 'reads' it out loud.
Loves her baby
Kell's definitely a girly girl- she's always accessorizing with hats and jewelry.
Such a little poser
and face puller..
Poor picture quality because it's from a text of Courtland's. The guys in his office went paint balling one morning for an incentive- looks like they had a good time and he had the welts to prove it!










1 comment:
it is so hard to get your kids to be good eaters. i feel like we've gone backwards because i'm so picky right now. everything makes me sick and so the stuff i buy is mostly for me so the boys aren't branching out as much. seems like kell is doing just fine. when are you guys driving home? i can't believe you will be doing it all over again with two little ones. you're very brave.
Post a Comment