Sunday, January 1, 2012

Colter is 8 Months Old!

This bug is a BIG boy! And I mean big! I think he already weighs like 20 lbs! And just look at those cheeks, bulging tummy and thighs and we love every single roll! Colter is such a sweetheart and such a chill little guy.  He is just happy and content observing and watching but..... He FINALLY started crawling! Literally the day we got back from Utah! And he is following in his sister's footsteps and is doing the army crawl! I don't know what it is with my kiddos but looks like I just grow army crawlers and not real crawlers! We'll see if he keeps it up like his sister and skips real crawling on all fours all together. 
We sure love you and are so blessed to have you in our family! You make everyone around you smile and melt there hearts! 

 And now that Colter is crawling- he tuckers himself out crawling around and getting into anything and everything he can get his little hands on! So precious!

No comments: