Sunday, January 15, 2012

Getting back on schedule from Christmas break

Getting back on some kind of schedule is always a challenge after being gone for a few weeks but I'm not much of a schedule stickler anyway!
We're just having fun eating, making lots of messes, which then require lots of baths, and hanging out!
Love my two stink bugs!

Colter was getting mad when Kell was eating strawberries and not sharing so I gave him his own bowl (he's mostly just been eating baby food) and he LOVED it! He was in heaven feeding himself at his own pace.


 And of course, Mckell is still just as messy as ever when it comes to eating! At least it's not a battle to get her to eat- just a lot of work to clean up afterwards from the chair to the floor to her clothes and her hair.... Oh well!

 These two have lots of fun in the bath together- they just laugh and giggle the whole time and I love it.

 And this little guy is shaping up to be quite the looker! Is that not a killer handsome picture below! I love it! Those big blue eyes and white blonde hair! Girls beware- I have a lady killer coming up!

No comments: