THE HUBBY TAG
*What is your husbands name: Courtland Riley Astill
*How long have you been married? 6 months!
*How long did you date? dated 6 months (broke up twice though) and were engaged for 3 months
*How old is he? 23
*Who eats sweets? We both do, we're doomed!
*Who said I love you first? Courtland down in Moab
*Who is taller? Courtland
*Who can sing best? Does effort on his part count?
*Who is smarter? Depends in what...
*Who does laundry? The only time Courtland did laundry was when I was gone for a couple weeks and he washed a pen with the load and ruined all his clothes! I even did his laundry when we were dating- what was I thinking?
*Who pays bills? I do
*Who sleeps on the right side? I do, I'm thinking we should switch
*Who mows the lawn? I'm sure he will when we actually have a lawn to mow! I've never mowed a lawn before, pathetic I know!
*Who cooks dinner? Courtland makes breakfast, and I usually cook dinner if there is time
*Who drives? I used to love driving- but he critiques my every move so now I refuse
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Courtland! I'm never wrong! haha We're both super stuborn so we have to work on it.
*Who kissed who first? Courtland did of course, and I could tell he was nervous, it was so cute!
*Who asked who out first? Oh this is a good one! So we met in class right and were in a group together for a project so he got my number for that. So he calls me that night at like 8pm and says, "So my friend asked this girl out and doesn't want to go by himself so I was just wondering if maybe you'd go with us?" And me being me said, "so are you asking me on a date because you want to go with me or are you just being nice for your friend and didn't know who else to call?" Needless to say I said yes and he said he'd be over to get me in 10 MINUTES!
*Who wears the pants? Umm... Not sure?
2 comments:
Funny! i didn't know the story of Courtland asking you out. fun post!
this is really Kendra Rabe. I think my friend was logged into my blog... sorry!
Post a Comment