Thursday, May 7, 2009

Drumroll Please....

Sorry for the delay in posting what we are having... I got so busy with packing, moving, and vacationing I just realized I never made the blog announcement!
Just as I expected the news would be... the doctor told us we are having a GIRL! To be honest, I was surprised at first because secretly I thought it'd be a boy, but after the news sank in, I am definitely super excited! (as long as she is nothing like I was when I was little! haha) The first thing I said as I turned to look at Courtland was, "Well honey, looks like you're going to have to make a LOT more money this summer!"

2 comments:

the Rabes said...

YEA!! I'm so happy Sophie will have a girl cousin to play with. I am so excited for you guys! And Yes...Courtland get selling girls are very expensive. (he'll learn)

Chelsea said...

Girls are lots of money! But they are SO much fun! Congratulations!!!