Sunday, May 17, 2009

A moment to brag...

I just have to take a minute and brag a little about my super smarty pants husband! He found out today that he got accepted into BYU's Master of Accountantcy program (the audit side). He was already in the bachelors program and now just has to add one more year for his master's. I'm so proud of him for managing to get good grades with a whinny first trimester prego wife last semester who required lots of his attention.

4 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

the Rabes said...

Yea!! That is so great! Way to go Courtland. We are so happy for you!

Rach Wood said...

WOW Court! Way to go, that is amazing! And the diamonds are gorgous Nicole :) And the cruise looked so fun, that is by far our ultimate vacation, we LOVE cruises and have been on 3 together! They are so fun. So how are summer sales going? And I'm free everyday so whenever you have a free day just tell me and we can do lunch or visit or anything! ... PS the girl clothes are DARLING, I knew you'd love shopping for girl stuff cause you just love shopping!!! Tell me when you're free?

Oakstream Photography said...

OMGOSH I'd say smarty for SURE!!!! That is just awesome & congrats!!!!!!!